Your East Bay Real Estate Connection
I am an East Bay native, born and raised in Berkeley and Orinda, U.C. attendee and bear backer, lived and worked in Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, and Kensington, raised my family here and currently make it my home. I've made many moves myself in and around the East Bay, and I understand that whether you're buying or selling a home, it's a big change and changes are often stressful.
Make your move as stress-free as possible, guiding you through this big decision by offering easy accessibility, effective communication, and insider knowledge.
Big decisions are more easily made with the help of big experience.
I will provide you with the information you need to make choices in your best interest. I’m dedicated to helping you feel comfortable and confident in every phase of our work together. I look forward to the successful conclusion of your real estate deal!
- Trusted resource for answers about selling or buying your home
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Experienced negotiator
- Up-to-date information about the current real estate market
- Sharing my personal knowledge of local neighborhoods
- Targeted home searches, focused on your needs
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Read my Bay Area Blog and make new discoveries about this amazing area.
So let's get moving!