What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
MY GOAL? THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS!
As a real estate professional, I understand that the stakes are high when you want to sell your home. My goal is to provide you with the information you need to make choices in your best interest. I’m dedicated to helping you feel comfortable and confident in every phase of our work together and look forward to the successful conclusion of your real estate deal.
Here's my FULL SERVICE MARKETING PROGRAM FOR YOUR PROPERTY
Referral to professional preparation services as appropriate:
- moving and storage
- clearout, with hosted consignment-style yard sales and refuse removal
- interior and exterior painting
- industrial-strength cleaning, including windows
- furniture and furnishings rental, including installation and removal (“staging”)
- landscaping specialized for marketing
Assemble pre-sale reports for distribution to agents of serious Buyers:
- assist you in completing statutory Seller disclosures
- identify appropriate pre-sale inspection reports, engage and provide access for inspectors
- collect and assemble all reports into a coherent set, ready when listing ‘goes live’
- track intentions of agents who have requested reports, fostering competitive bidding
Assemble marketing materials
- engage sketch artist for B/W and color renderings, as appropriate
- professional interior and exterior photos
- create video ‘virtual tour’ with narration,
- compose engaging ad copy, compliant with statutory Fair Housing restrictions
- print professionally designed ‘carry-away’ color flyers for distribution on the premises
- prepare specialized flyer for appearance in brokerage’s front window
- configure property-specific web site to bolster search engine visibility--www.[address].com
Prepare property details for release in proprietary Multiple Listing Service® just prior to first showing
- still photos, link to ‘virtual tour’
- public remarks (Fair Housing compliant copy)
- ‘agent confidential’ remarks for information limited to real estate licensees
- mandatory and other data regarding the size and features of the home
- This MLS® data is the origin of virtually all internet appearances
When preparation is complete, the curtain goes up!
- “Coming Soon” postcards delivered 2-3 days prior to first appearance
- newspaper Open House listings appear in Friday and/or Saturday editions
- Open House dates posted onto Craigslist and The Ad Review
- Public Open House events held on two successive weekends
- Thursday morning Brokers’ tour, promoted in MLS® and The Ad Review
- MLS® detail includes schedule for reviewing offers
- release virtual tour link, property details in social media (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- add listing to my Coldwell Banker web site, leveraging the company’s massive presence
- release Area Agent Eflyer to notify thousands of agents in other communities of new listing
Promotion continuous until property is committed in contract.
The COLDWELL BANKER Advantage
My office's motto is Locally Grown, Globally Known, and Coldwell Banker is the top agency in the Bay Area. Not only can we serve you well locally, but If you’re moving to another area, I can refer you to a trustworthy Coldwell Banker agent wherever you want or need to go in the US or the world. Coldwell Banker is an international real estate company.