Spring is here, and with it comes more housing inventory! When you visit open houses in the neighborhoods you're interested in, make sure you're maximizing your weekend trips with these four must dos.
- Open everything. From doors to cabinet drawers, it's the only way to get an accurate sense of storage–and to make sure you don't miss a room!
- Take the takeaways. That extra paper may seem like a waste, but once you've seen more than a few houses, you'll need something to help you keep them straight.
- Take pictures and notes. Again, it's easy to forget what you saw where. The provided takeaways are a great start, but help yourself remember what you do–and don't–like about a place.
- Check out the neighborhood. Spend some time walking around the house. Are there close neighbors? What's the traffic like? Remember, you don't just buy a house–it's the whole neighborhood.
- Visiting open houses is a great way to nail down what you're looking for. When you see something exciting, call or text me and I will make contact with the agent who represents the owner to request full pre-sale disclosures.
Always remember if you simply want a private look, I'd be glad to arrange that.
Give me a call or text today with any questions. 510-418-1306