1328 Scott Street in El Cerrito
Pause at the top of the stairs, turn around and take in the quiet street and magnificent view. Then step inside to the sophisticated charm of the 60’s, manifest in this home. You’ll be in the huge sunken living room, panoramic windows looking out over San Francisco and the Bay A floor-to-ceiling fireplace with a hearthside stone bench extends for most of the room’s depth. Just behind, the formal dining room opens through wide sliding glass doors to the large patio and easy-care garden out back—ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The kitchen overlooks the dining room across a counter, just right for informal meals.
In front again, find the Master Bedroom boasting its own great views, as well as two large mirrored closets and a full bath. Further back, a short hall gives onto two more bedrooms and another full bath. Here you will also find stairs to the lower level.
Downstairs are the fourth bedroom and third full bath, as well as a second living room...inlaws? Perhaps an office? The lower level has its own outside door to the front of the house, as well as inside access from the garage.
- 2,004 sq. ft. living space on a 3,950 sq. ft. lot
- 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths: 3/2 on main level, 1/1 below
- Large 2 car garage with space for storage & workshop
- Built in 1960; renovations include air conditioning and dual pane windows throughout
- Laundry room on main level
- Fenced backyard, mature landscaping all around
- Close to Hillside Natural Area, schools, El Cerrito Swim Center, Cerrito Vista Park, shops and restaurants on San Pablo Avenue. Easy transbay commute